Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ready?

I've been up since 5:30 this morning. I woke up a few times during the night but that didn't hamper my sleep any. I feel rested but not quite ready to take on the chore of getting ready for work.


I've been downstairs to get my coffee and the news is on. I've checked email and don't plan to do any other activities on the PC this morning. Writing this post this morning is highly unusual for me. 


Although I haven't been posting on a regular lately, I feel compelled to write one this morning....go figure.


Nothing fancy in this writing...maybe just had to do this for me because I haven't posted in awhile. 


It's really been hot and humid here with temperatures in the 90's. There has been a breeze which helps tremendously. Those parking lots do hold a lot of heat and without the wind, it would be totally unbearable.


I'll make sure to get more ice, water and something to munch on. I haven't been eating much during the day due to the heat, but I know I can't do fluids only. I try to keep a pack of lunch meat--turkey or chicken--along with crackers to keep me nourished. 


I want to write more but time is not on my side right now. So it's time for me to rush and get ready. It is now 7:00 and I should be heading out in about a half an hour to the store. 


I hope all of you have a great day and may the blessing of God shower you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...