Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football....again

The last time I posted, I was watching football. Tonight, it's the Colts and the Giants. It's the build up of the brothers before the game. I'm watching the scores right now and I think it could be a very interesting season. The Jets beat the Patriots. Washington lost in OT against the Texans....Washington should have won that one in regulation....yes, this could be an interesting season. 


Before tonight, I had been busy getting some cards ready for purchase. I had the whole weekend off, so that gave me time to catch up. I posted pictures of the cards I have ready onto my website, here. I'm about to get into e commerce, pricing the cards and getting sku numbers. It's getting close and I have an exciting, nervous anticipation flowing through me. 


I'm really pleased with the look of the printed cards. I'm beginning to see that it was a blessing that I had a computer crash AND that I had to do my designs over again. As I got into the half fold cards, I saw that some adjustments had to be made. Learning as we go. 


Here are a couple of cards.








 I'm still adding new cards and also working on Birthdays, Anniversary, Congratulations and more. 


I haven't forgotten about my T-shirt line. I'm doing test prints on some of those also, with iron-ons. I put this on a T-shirt of mine and it turned out pretty good.





Don't forget to take a look at the selection on my site http://whatruworkinon.com


That's what I've been Workin On....what about U?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...