Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

SnapIt Screen Capture Review

I was asked to do a review of a product that takes a snap shot of anything you want that is on your screen. The name of the software is called SnapIt Screen Capture. I used the software to grab the image from the website. It's like, way too easy.








I am really amazed how easy it is to use.


Too cool....it only took me a hot second to get a snap shot of this post beginning. 


You can get just a portion of what you want as I did in the two pictures above, or you can get everything as I did below.





This is a screen capture of my desktop. Not only can I show off the software's capabilities, but I can also use it to show a flaw as in the below shot.



I'm not sure what it is, but it appeared when I hit the print screen key. You can see the area that was affected during the process. But again, the software is awesome in pointing that out. After the first capture, I went to the folder I chose to save my snap shots. I opened the saved shot, hit the print screen key, boxed the area I wanted with the cursor, release the mouse button, and the capture is sent to the folder. How easy is that!!


The flaw in the full desktop capture may be a problem in some situations, but I give the software a thumbs up. I haven't run into any issues in using the software for what most people would be using it for.


This software is good for bloggers, for presentations, great for putting a collage together, school projects and so much more.


You can get your own copy and do a review from your blog/twitter/facebook forum. Just supply the link to your review and you will receive a code. 


You can grab the software here


Screen Capture Software by Digeus, Inc 


I'm already trying to see how this will be helpful in creating more designs for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...