Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My My...Another Move

I have decided...at the last minute...to transfer my domain, WhatrUWorkinOn.com to WordPress.


Overall I think the switch will be better than I realize. This gives me a bit more flexibility with all that I have planned.


I will be updating the site over time and will also be introducing services I will have available locally...here in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach area...and also online with my CafePress Store.


The WordPress blog Reggie's Thinking, was primarily used for poetry which will redirect back to WhatrUWorkinOn.com


That's about it for now....by the way, I'll have pic of the new place soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...