Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Still At It

I'm still at it as far as my clocks are concerned and my latest is a custom design for a co-worker, Ken who bought it for his uncle who is a Minnesota Vikings fan. 

Ken wanted to know if I could do an official NFL design and I told him that was not possible because of copyrights and licensing. I told him I could come up with something I think he would like.

After the initial design was complete I sent it to him to see what he thought and what he would like to change. All he wanted changed was moving a few things around. He was totally happy with the design itself.

I wanted to get some feedback on the finished product so I took it to work and everyone that saw it was really pleased with it. Nothing definite but I may have two more orders coming because they liked what they saw.

I know everyone won't like it but I am happy with the response I got so far.  

The clock face on this one is 8.5 x 11 landscape.



I always print a draft copy of the original so I can have something to work with
while the frame is being finished as you can see in the background









No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...