Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Solutions

If I were to never write a post after this one I resolve to find another way to share my thoughts. I say that to say this...it is very easy for us to become stagnant within ourselves. We could very easily find that we are really content with our lives. Our lives were never meant to become passive, without a desire to expand, to search, to learn. I've come to realize that I will never stop learning, and I think it's so important that sharing is one of the most vital solutions we have in the expansion of our lives. I am so happy to have read, or heard or saw with my own eyes, things that someone else made available for me to learn from, whether it was by chance or planned is not important, what is important is the outcome. Many individuals have contributed to the expansion of my learning experiences throughout my life thus far, and I am so grateful to each and every one of them, many I can name and oh so many I have no clue as to what their names may be. I look forward to the many more opportunities that await me as I continue to learn. You see, they will come into my life because I have questions that need answers, or I have a problem that needs to be resolved, or maybe I just need to learn....something. They are the solutions to the many questions, problems, or just to learn something from. Oh, you thought they were just your family members, and fellow church members, co-workers, the neighbor, the friend, strangers....you're not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...