Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Men and Tears

I'm kinda curious how this will turn out myself, but the thought came to me and it stuck.
Who can remember when  a man was not a man if he cried....show of hands please....nowadays , your not a man if you can't show emotion. No wonder we're confused. But seriously, the shedding of tears is not something that is shameful. Think of it as a cleansing. I'm not ashamed to admit that the flood gates have been opened from these eyes on several occasions, for many different reasons. But I can see why some guys don't like to have a good one in a public setting because some of us have a hard time controlling it....for example, what if it called for maybe a, you know, a whimper but we begin to really get into it, we've got snot running out of our nose, face is contorted, our shoulders are hunching up and down....see?...this is why some of us don't like to cry. So the next time you might be critical of a guy who just refuses to cry openly, he just might be doing everyone a favor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...