Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Up and Running

Finally got the pc back up and running smooth. I had a couple of system files on two other hard drives. The 300G went south for good. I realized if I didn't do something to fix this, I would be having trouble again. Before, I was just doing a format of the hard drives. I decided to delete the partitions on drives that had systems files; that way I would start clean. I did that and now I'm installing software and getting things back in order. 


I do have copies of my designs, but I can't use them for print. They will be my templates for getting caught up.


I did a post on my daughter's blog, Guest Post Friday . I was hoping to come home from work to see how it went but it turns out I had to fix a few things. I got that done and now I'm getting ready to bury myself into some music and the pc.... a lot of work to do. 


One thing I do like about this past bad experience?.....I didn't let it get to me. I didn't have to spend any extra money or lose any sleep; I lost files, but I have copies, I lost a lot of time from designing--working and working on the pc--, but knowing what needs to be done and having something to work from, makes that task enjoyable. 


This was the debut of The Bottomless Heart....yes, catch the link above. I hadn't planned on bringing it out this soon, but after a short time thinking, felt it was the perfect time. 


More pictures will be added to my website http://whatruworkinon.com 
Feel free to browse until it's running full speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...