Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lately



I'm still in the process of making the transition of my poetry to Reggie's Thinking. I will be absent this week from the community....because of the change and also because I have to get a handle on my time management. 


Happily, the reasons why I'm having trouble add up to three.




Yes, these three grands are part of the reason for being away from this space at times. With the warm up in the weather, times outdoors is a must.

At first I was really stressing that I hadn't posted in awhile or written a poem. Then I realize something I said in one of my earliest post....even I would have to search that one....but the point is this, if I lose focus of family and what my future is all about, these posts are all for nothing.

Staying focused....Whatr U Workin On?

#whatruworkinon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...