Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

WhatrUWorkinOn?

I have been thinking lately about the thought I had when I first titled my blog and the meaning behind it. I really wanted something that put the attention on you and what you are up to. 


Then I started writing poetry, I really love the addition. If you aren't aware, I'm posting my poetry on another blog...Reggie's Thinking

I'm still adding poems from this site as I go and tweaking the site. 


What I want to do with this blog isn't new, it's learning, achieving, reaching, having fun among other things....by linking-in.


Let's say you have a business you're getting started and would like to keep you're progress noted...what better way than to post your way through and link-in with other achievers of the world.


No business?...that's ok. How about a house you're building, selling, remodeling or just have a home with memories you'd like to share...link-in.


How about that garden you've not been doing for a few years now....motivate yourself by posting your first day and post your progress as the garden awakens by linking-in.


Getting married?....post it. Going back to school after all these years?...post it. First time in a plane?...post it. Skiing, for the first time?...post it. That feeling you get when you write...post it....


Right now I think it will be once a week...not sure what day yet. 


That's what I'm #workinon


#whatruworkinon       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...