Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

An Example

For those of you who read this blog on a regular, I thank you for that and I'm sure you're wondering what I have going on as for the meme. 


Well I'd like to do a for an example post. 


Since TheWife and son moved in, we are a bit tight in the living quarters and the move may take a tad bit longer than planned. So I have decided to move some things to make things in my no longer man cave somewhat pleasant to dwell in. 


Here are some pics of what the addition of another body has brought into one room.






This is what I'm gonna be #workinon. I can't stand this anymore...driving me crazy!

So the next time I post on this, it will be different....in some way.

This is what a Whatr U Workin On? post could be for a two week post period...some will take longer to finish.

I'll probably cheat on this one and post early.

Whatr U Workin On?

#whatruworkinon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...