Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Sincere Apologies

I would like to take this time to give my sincere apologies to those who took the time to read and comment on my poem If Time Did Stop. I had received an email of another comment and when I went to reply, I noticed my previous comments and replies were gone. I went to my dashboard and there were no signs that they were ever there.


I had been using Intensedebate because of the threaded comment and reply format. But after the loss of the comments and replies and since Blogger has implemented their change in the comments I find necessary to make the change. 


I'm not bashing Intensedebate because I'm sure there are many satisfied users out there. Like any software, glitches do happen.


Again, my sincere apologies to those who did read and comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...