Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Corners Of Hope

Hoping or wishing for something or several different things for me brings a sense of adventure, challenge. Some may say setting myself up for rejection, failure. Maybe I'm just dreaming.


Well for one thing, I have already had multiple failures! Rejection has laughed in my face upteen times!!


No, I'm not setting myself up for more of that...simply because "that" is already out there ahead of me. What I have to do is get better at avoiding them. 


Doing what you enjoy and having fun at it...in hopes that maybe someday, something just may break in a good way.


  
I think I gonna keep pecking away at what I love....continue to dream, hope, and wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...