Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Needed Break

I had taken an unannounced break from writing and it actually felt pretty good...it wasn't even planned, but I guess I needed it.

Although I haven't been writing, I have been busy doing other things. I'm trying to keep my website and blog distinct from each other, making this one personal and the other strictly business...that shouldn't be too hard huh? Of course after a little thought, this was my launching pad for where I am today. I'm sure I can come up with a good balance. 

Here are three frames I put together and I'm pretty sure I know what is going in each one....they may not even be clocks.... 




Not counting the frames above, I'm about to start a custom clock for someone.

On another note, my veggies are coming along rather well...the bell peppers are getting huge and I've had a few tomatoes and they are pretty tasty. I'll have to get updated pics soon.

That's all I have for now....WhatrUWorkinOn?


Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...