Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Out Of Place

I haven't felt much like writing lately and it feels awful. I've almost felt like going into hibernation or I'm already there.

The strange thing about this?....a lot of good things are happening around me that affects me directly or indirectly, but still I encounter the doldrums. As always, I know this won't last but nonetheless it takes the fire from the coals that would heat.

No, I am not sulking or in dismay, I am just at a point of stagnation...kind of like a car out of gas and instead of filling the tank, keep turning the key in hopes it will soon start.

Maybe I'll realize soon that I need to open the car door, retrieve the gas can and walk to a gas station to fuel the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...