Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Here They Are

Here they are....the most recent Shadowbox Clocks I finished. The first is the gift clock I mentioned before. 

It has a picture of Theresia's son Austin, as a baby with a poem from him to his mom. 




This is the printout of the design that was used in the clock. I wrote the poem after a few thoughts were given to me what he (Austin) wanted to say.





What you see in the bottom left corner is something I can't go into, but it was requested.













           Here it is in the frame.










Some of you know of the Rise Above design on the left. So this is the front side of the picture in this post.

Now this next clock was designed for one of TheWife's co-workers. Sitiquat explained to me what she wanted but I asked her to draw a sketch for me.



This is the picture she sent to me in an email and I tried to use it for her clock but because all the elements are joined together, I couldn't get the fill colors separate. So I started going through my inventory of art and came up with this. I used The Bottomless Heart in place of a solid heart and I think it gives a ribbon type look as a bookmark.


She wanted a digital clock instead of a dial clock but I forgot that when I was doing the initial work. 

If you're interested in what the dial face looks like.....


These are my two most recent and I'm currently #workinon a few other things.

See anything you like?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...