Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Am I Too Hard On Myself?

Sometimes I think I have to justify being critical about what I do or want to do to achieve the goals I have set. It has not been easy for me to push forward to reach for that gold ring as the wheel goes around. 

I think of the setbacks and how hard it has been for me to regroup, breath, forgive AND forget. It is so hard to keep a frame of mind to NOT let things keep me from accomplishing what I know I am capable of doing. It is so easy to listen to that voice telling me to give up, quit, it's not worth it, OR that it can't be done. Telling me that no one really cares or wants what I have to offer. 

Sometimes I start feeling and believing that. I do want to stop and I do hear myself say those words, breathing sighs of discouragement.

Yes it is easy to drop it all after losing so much in preparing for this moment in my life...when just a few short years ago I was tool ready and now starting from scratch.

I could let these emotions fester like a sore and destroy me, but then I'm asked if I still make Shadowbox Clocks and I say yes and now find myself custom designing an 8 x 8. 

I do have a lot of things going on and I do intend to keep moving on and NOT giving up. 

Yes I am hard on myself at times but it's a good thing. As much as I would like to post on a regular basis, I's getting busy for me and it may get quiet here, but...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...