Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

A Blogger's Pic In Poetry 1


I recently came across this photograph by way of my Google+ stream courtesy of Anissa Mayhew  who shares a lot of nice pictures on her stream from other members.

I don't know what it was about this photo but I was impelled to write a poem about it. 

To give you a heads up, this is the first of more to come in a series I'm calling: A Blogger's Pic In Poetry

I'm not sure where I will find them or how often I will see a poem in a photo, but when I do, it will be included in the series.

I will say that I have spent some time on Daniel Plumer's Google+ page and I have four poems from some of his photographs. This is the first and I will post the rest in the order that I viewed and wrote the poem for each one. 



Reflection

What is, reflects of itself
Doubling of single, non-stealth
Rocky hard, branches sticking
Softly seen, yellow green lifting

I am who I am, am I?
Seen as such is, to eye
Same as is, unchanged two one
Crazy it is, when seen how it's done



Photo by Daniel Plumer 

Poem by me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...