Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Spoke Too Soon

I may have spoken too soon when I mentioned how bad it wasn't here, concerning Hurricane Sandy....not thinking about what may happen elsewhere. It began to unfold as I got bits and pieces of what was happening north of us while I was at work today.

As I sit here watching the news, the devastation is coming to light. I almost feel as if I was being selfish, but I posted that before the northern portion of our area had been hit. Still for me, it doesn't lessen the blow.

The loss of life and property is mounting and so does my feelings of being an idiot.

Lessons are learned in so many different ways. I wish I didn't have to learn this one.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who have lost loved ones and to the survivors who will recover from this change that has taken hold of their lives.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...