Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Challenges

A thought just came to me concerning challenges...several thoughts actually. 


Sometimes we seem to feel we are challenged and in some cases we are put on the defensive because we may feel it was unjust, creating emotions built on anger.


There are times when stuff pops up when we least expect it and that could cause anxiety...which in turn will bring thoughts that are not quite clear because we don't have the desire to deal with anything.


Then there are challenges that push us...make us work, think, have that feeling of accomplishment. 


So what are the underlying factors behind challenges? Are they tests? Do they come to consume ones very being? Are they meant to build?...or destroy. 


Challenges come in all facets through life. We cannot avoid them. One thing they can do at times... frustrate. But I believe in the long run, that builds character.


My vote goes to challenges being an integral part of life unavoidable....like it or not...and whether I like them or not, they teach me and I learn and from that comes growth.


I guess it's all in how you look at it.


Whatr U Workin On?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...