Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's Getting Interesting

First we have an earthquake and now we're in the path of a Category 3 hurricane with sustained winds of 115 miles per hour, gusting to 140. Some areas have mandatory evacuation while at the moment, some have voluntary evac. 


This is a huge storm and unless we can get west of Richmond, we may as well sit tight. Watching the updates, they say that it could come farther inland and really make things nasty.


I bet the store shelves are gonna empty pretty fast....no sooner I say that, I get a pic on TV of a store shelve emptied of its goods.


I hope we don't lose electricity. I can deal with the wind and rain.


I'm scheduled to work Saturday but that may change. Well, one more day and the fun begins.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...