Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why?

The past few days I have been doing some T-shirt designs and I have come to realize that I like my older software more that I like the new. What I miss more is the artwork. The new one is good and loaded with clip art. 


~~~~~~~~~~

 I'm not gonna get this finished....

When I got home from work, DaddyCharles was on his way to the hospital with Ava because of her breathing. A friend of MahoganyMama not long ago, came  by to take her and Kiah and Samuel because they too were having trouble breathing. 

It takes me back to when Darcel (MahoganyMama) was their age and TheWife and I did what they are now doing. I'm sure they wish the Grands could have been spared the anguish they go through, but they know the important thing is to see that they get the treatments needed.

It's gonna be a long night for them.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...