Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Couldn't Forget You Ava

If I'm not mistaken, I haven't highlighted Ava in any of my posts. Yes she has been included as a group or pair and yes I have pictures of her by herself, but she doesn't have her own post.


So Ava my sweet....this one is for you.


Ava will be 5 this month and like the other two, seems to be older than she is. She's taking ballet lessons and from what I hear she absolutely loves it.


Ava is the second of three Grands. She has this cute little girlie voice that matches the ballerina in her and a very high pitch screech that pierces every nerve within you when she is playing. 


She is really meticulous when she gets into doing things sometimes and that's when the tongue comes out. She was doing this before she she could walk and talk. Sometimes it takes her awhile to get things done and it's not because she doesn't want to get it done, but she wants it done right....perfect could be a good way to describe it.





It looks like Ava is going to be the neater one between the two girls. Here she is putting the puzzle pieces back in the bag...without being told to do so. She handed the bag to me when she was finished and went on to play something else.

Ava my sweet, sorry it took so long to get ya featured but I hope you like it.


Wheeeeee!!!!!


TheRegMystr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...