Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Ending

June 1st marks the ending of the first six months of 2012. Thinking ahead....I wonder what all of those superstitious people are gonna do about next year.....anyway, my mind goes to all of the resolutions that have been broken or never made it out of the gate. It's been awhile since I've done the resolution things....very long time.


I penned the poster below November 12, 2011. I'd have to do a little more digging to see when it was first published on my blog or my CafePress website. It may sound cliche but I do get inspired when I read it. I wrote it in a way that whoever reads this, can apply it to themselves....the question at the end?....I ask myself, what have I done since the last time I read it. Sometimes I am so angry with me because I've missed easy ops, but I know there are more doors ahead. There are times when I muster a smile or two just knowing I am able to even try to pursue dreams. I frustrate myself by trying to do too much at one time....multi-multitasking. I love it when I get that giddy feeling.


I'm more determined than ever to reach for goals, achieve them and reach for more. I'm not going to wait until the beginning of the year to start my new year. Right now I feel as if I'm making that turn....you know the feeling....you've been on THAT road for such a long time you can tell that the scenery is starting to change. It's such a good feeling.


I did edit the wording on this new poster...I took out the words "have to" on the third line and replaced them with the word "can" and did a little realignment with the rest.




I'm going to be posting pictures in a couple of weeks and I would very much  your advice, opinion, input. I'm going to have a few small giveaways during the month of June so it would be a good idea to tell your friends to like my Facebook page. That's a few of what's up and coming....gonna ride this wave as far as it will take me.


If you'd like to see this in a different flavor you can go here.
  

4 comments:

Ugochi said...

Hi Reggie,
We can achieve anything if our hearts are in it and with God on our side. I believe strongly in the message you shared. Have a wisdom full weekend.
New follower from SITS.
http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

Reggie said...

Hi Ugochi, thanks for your words of inspiration and encouragement. It cannot be denied that we are unable to do anything without God. I hope your weekend is blessed as well.

Robin said...

I didn't set goals, I chose a word. I chose kindness as my word for the year. I am studying it. Looking for it. And doing my best to live it. I am also tweeting something connected to kindness each day. It's been a great experience so far. I'm about ready to do my six-month recap. Thanks for the reminder.

Best wishes as you move ahead on your goals. Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from SITS.

Reggie said...

Thank you misssrobin for visiting and your comment is uplifting....sounds like you are having a good time so far this year.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...