Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Have Been Dog Tired

For the past three days after dinner, I have found myself zonked out cold for hours and waking up in time to go to bed. I don't know what has caused this activity to continue on a daily basis but I do hope that it finds an end....like....now.


Well for one thing, I'm not getting anything done....zip...nada....nothing...zilch.


Maybe I should work myself into a frenzy....naaaa....that would just make me even more tired and I probably would sleep until the next morning. 


It has been a couple of weeks at least since I've popped out a new design of any kind....not counting a button I did for MahoganyMama


You would think that after sleeping for hours I would be awake enough to get something done but that hasn't been the case until tonight...uh....this morning. But I don't plan to stay up much longer cuz I have to work tomorrow...uh...today, and if I stay up much longer I'm afraid I will continue this vicious cycle.


Copyright WhatrUWorkinOn.com
2010-2012

I'll give you one guess what I'm wishing for.


So I bid you farewell in hopes to regain some kind of normal daily after work procedures...love y'all and thanks again for stopping by....I wouldn't be doing this without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...