Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's A Start

The last thing I said in yesterday's post was, what to do...what to do. I guess never giving up is one thing. When I got home from work, TheWife and I talked. It had nothing to do with what I have been posting about but it was talk that made me feel as if there is hope.


That's the amazing thing about life....you never know what to expect at times. There were no fireworks, flashing lights or anything like that. It was as simple as can be, but it was genuine. I soaked it up like a sponge. I'm not saying that this is the beginning of what I have been hoping for....what I am saying is there was something in the air...it felt good.


What we did talk about had a lot to do with the future. We watched TV had some laughs and talked a bit more in between.


It's not much, but....It's A Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...