Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After

I woke up this morning fairly early, around 7 o'clock.  I lay there for as long as I can stand it. Right now I have instant coffee so I have to go down to make a cup. I will be getting my ground coffee so I can set the timer...I've missed that.


After having my one daily cup, I had to make my next move. I wasn't sure what that was going to be. When we got home last night, I moved the couch out of my room in exchange for a mattress. I wanted the couch because it served a duel purpose due to my limited space. But I was getting tired of sleeping on the couch.


So now that the mattress is in the room, I had to make some other adjustments.  
This is my blanket



I have this stand that I made for my keyboard and mouse. I also use it for my remotes.







It used to be taller than it is now. I had to remove the lower portion because I could not see over the top of it. I pieced this together out of different materials I had in my room because I gave my desk to Charles and Darcel. They had a desk but couldn't turn down the offer. That happened in Minnesota. Anyway, after taking it apart and then putting it back together, the stand is now perfect again.


Now what am I going to do with the lower half?


I'm sure I'll come up with something. I also had to lower The TV because it would be to high if it was left on top of the woofer. 
After
Before













I was catching up on NCIS while I was doing this. This was my second time through this episode. 


I like the change.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...