Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Feminine Side

I know I am a man. And I also realize that I have a feminine side. I don't have a problem with this. 


I know that it is ok for me to cry. 

Yes I get teary eyed watching some scenes in TV shows or movies. I mean I don't flood the gates, but yeah...and I'm ok with that.

I'm ok with knowing who I am. Not pretending that I care. When I express myself in anyway, I want the recipient of my actions to know I am truly sincere. 

I don't want to go through life just getting by; that includes my emotions. 

One day I had pulled up my T-shirt designs to see where I was. As I scrolled through, I began to notice something. Most of the designs are leaning more toward the feminine market.
I sat back and looked at the screen for awhile. Then I thought, you know what?...I'm ok with this.

It's ok for me to be in touch with with my feminine side. Instead of resisting, I have chosen to incorporate this side into my life. After all, it belongs to me. It has not given me a desire to seek out the male sex on a personal level. What is has done is to allow me to be me in every way that I can.

Men and tears is not a bad thing. I make fun of it at times, but it is actually a cleansing. Being able to release those emotions, setting myself free.

Yeah, I have a feminine side...and I'm ok with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...