Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Who I Am

Who I am remains to be told
And as time goes, all will unfold
For all to see what I am about
I'm lean for my age, and pretty stout


I believe in God, as my creator
And thank Him often I'll tell you later
For now I will say it's because of Him
My current situation, does stem


I am the creator of The Bottomless Heart
I love so much the designs that are a part
Of my life today, to bring joy and smiles
To the lives of loved ones for miles and miles


I am a grandfather of three, 2 girls and a boy
They fill My Heart with so much joy
To hear them laugh and play
This age I wish they could stay


But time will not allow this to be
For they will grow older along with me
As their grandfather straight off the cuff
The Bottomless Heart and other stuff


Will be a foundation for them to build
And to add as they please within the field 
Of family friendly products for all to enjoy
And the many people they will employ


I could go on but here I'll stop
But I will continue, with clip and crop
As designs and words from here to there
Will come to fruition, I'll be sure to share 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...