Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some Time Out



I have been blessed with another day to fulfill and I am thankful for that. What will I do with this day? I haven't made any special plans to do anything. Some Sunday's are a laundry day for me if I don't get it done on Saturday. This weekend I was able to get one load done late yesterday. I'll get the other load today.


It is a bright sunny day and I just opened the blinds to allow the vitamin D to shine on in. It will no doubt warm up a tad in here but not much because it is not a hot sun this time of year....at least not here in Virginia Beach. I like being in an area that I can go about without heavy gear on in November.


I went to the Zoo with Darcel and the grandkids yesterday. I don't get out much and she invited me along...mostly because she knew I needed it. I had been venting some frustration to Darcel lately and I'm sure she figured I needed a change of some sort...even if only for a couple of hours. It did help and I enjoyed the time with them. It wasn't crowded and I think that made it more enjoyable. 
Darcel took pictures and I keep forgetting I have a camera on my phone, so by the time I remember, we had passed all the large animals, but I did get a shot or two before leaving....how they got out of their environment remains to be told.





They weren't wild so I guess it was ok.



2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. the zoo is always fun...used to live in VA beach back in the day...pretty area...

Reggie said...

Thanks Brian. I've only been here for a couple of years...still feels sort of new to me.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...