Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What In The World?

In my post yesterday, I wrote how I was having pc problems. Now I'm having a blog problem? Well not really a blog problem, but I did lose my signature. 



For those of you who have been reading my posts, I'm sure you remember seeing my blue signature at the end of each one. Notice something missing?

I think some unseen force is trying to bring me down! 

It's not gonna work! I will not let these past couple of days get the best of me. I will however conquer whatever it is that is hanging over me right now. 

It is somewhat discouraging but not the end of the world.

Ladies don't take offense to what I'm about to suggest. Maybe if I let my feminine side out and boo hoo and just get downright hysterical, I'll be left alone. Naaaaa. That won't work. 

The only thing I can say right now is...what in the world?

Reggie (It's just not the same)

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

this too shall pass...hopefully...

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...