Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Love A Challenge





I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm in the beginning of a 30 day blog challenge. It began on the 19th. I have to say that so far I am really enjoying this...but's it's early. Not that I don't enjoy writing, I'm afraid of the block. It's not here yet so I really shouldn't even be thinking about it...besides, that's not like me.










I'm really good with communicating with people. I make friends easily, but for some reason, I have trouble opening up on my blog. Thus the challenge.


This will be good for me in a lot of ways and we will all find out together.


The picture?....I just like it. It was a random pick. It has nothing to do with the post title, I had actually forgotten to title this post. I had finished the post with I just like it. ....I love coincidences too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...