Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Nice To Go Back

I really enjoyed the two days I had off. It was relaxing, fun, and productive. The productive side of it was relaxing and having fun, enjoying family. 


I am absolutely loving this weather...yes, even in the 50's; the sun could not hide today, not a cloud in the sky. The blue sky was bright and making it's presence known.


I've been home for a few hours and haven't really done anything. I talked with Darcel for a bit. The girls were busy doing what they do and Samuel was asleep in his wrap. 


I made it up to my room and I folded a load of laundry I had in the dryer from yesterday. Do I have to tell you about the other personal stuff I did?....no?...cool. 


Let's see...have I learned anything lately that I could share with you? I'm sure I did but I don't remember.


Darcel just stopped in for a bit to set recordings and came across The Wizard Of Oz. We both talked about how we used to watch it every year.  
I remember watching when I was a kid. Watching it now in HD is like watching it fresh. The colors are vivid and bright. Nakiah and Ava are gonna love this. It does bring back memories. 


2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i hear you...does it still come on once a year? have not seen it in a while...

Reggie said...

Yes Brian, it does still show yearly. We have it on TBS in VA Beach this weekend...maybe you can get lucky.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...