Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Made The Call

So I make the call after my post last night and I do small talk, checking to see if the packing is almost done and getting things finalized.

So now I want to see where she is as far as the two of us goes...I mean we will be in close proximities. I was really surprised by her answer.
She said she wanted to keep things as is. So no getting back together of any kind.   

Courtesy of Photobucket

Our living conditions will be split among us and our lives also. The move basically changes nothing for me as per my status. We will take care of some things we need to do first and then proceed with the divorce.There's no hurry, I'll let her settle in with the grandkids and find a job. I'm hoping for some bonding in a different way between the four of us...me, the wife, Darcel and Reg...it's been awhile. 

So there will be a lot of catching up.

Me?...now I am assured of where I am in my life right now. 

Our grandchildren will see the both of us and we will grow and learn with them. 


It will be nice. 


I bet you can't wait to see pictures...



1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

you know it sounds like you are making the best of a tough situ reggie...it will be a journey...

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...