Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mixed Bag

Courtesy of Photobucket






I'm dealing with a mixed bag of emotions right now. 

I'm hurt, angry, sad, frustrated, and probably more that I can't name. 

I don't want to go into details right now but I received a phone call earlier today which caused me much grief. 

Out of respect for my family, I have chosen for the time being to keep things under wrap. But that doesn't stop me from venting. I'm trying to figure out why I wasn't told about this...no, the severity of this sooner. 

So here I am with my emotions and thoughts bouncing all over the place...

...stuck with a mixed bag.  



3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i hear you man...and you are not alone...breathe it out...

Reggie White Jr. said...

I was thinking about posting something on my blog but I wasn't sure what to say. Still don't.

S.I.F. said...

I'm sorry you're having to go through something crappy... that definitely sucks.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...