Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Counting Down

Courtesy of Photobucket
I'm coming into the final 4 days of my 30 day blog challenge. 
As I said earlier, it doesn't seem like a challenge anymore. 


I originally thought this was going to be difficult, but it has proven to be rather refreshing. 


Sure there were a few times when I felt as if I was coming up short, but it's like I said before, I have trouble opening up at times...then I had a thought...it's only what I choose to make available.


That's not the real issue though. 


I like to express myself in different ways. I like to incorporate my own style in what I do, as do so many others. I guess the trouble is figuring out how I want to present my thought. 


Just when I think I've


   
WhatrUWorkinOn.com
Copyright 2010

Things happen to make a change. Sometimes change is good even if it takes me out of my comfort zone. 


Surely I would have learned something along the way....isn't that's what life is all about? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...