Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Steps

Sometimes my steps take me into specific directions. I know where I'm going, what I want to do, what I need to get done, how it should be done and when to do it.


Then there are times when the steps I want to take are not easy ones to maneuver. 

Copyright 2010
WhatrUWorkinOn.com


They seem to be coming from all directions, and some are sharp and have to be dealt with cautiously. 


Some of the steps I have to take throw me off and make me feel uneasy.


I also feel as if I'm being pulled and swayed in all directions. It feels confusing.


But I managed to get through those times and continued on with what needed to be done in life.


I can't forget the times when I felt as if I was going in opposite directions.


Copyright 2010
WhatrUWorkinOn.com
         

Those were draining me of energy because it took a lot of effort to stay focused.

Where I am now is much better and manageable. Things can turn at any given moment but right now the flow is one I can handle.

Copyright 2010 WhatrUWorkinOn.com

Because now I know where I'm headed.



             

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...look forward to watching the journey...

Brian Miller said...

wow flashback with this one...and hey look i am there...smiles...it seems december is a time for you to take those steps man...

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...