Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yeah, We Have Snow...

Boy did we ever get snow. As of right now, I think they say our area will get about 11 inches. 

Everything has shut down or not open at all. Some stores are open. Charles ventured out to pick up a few things.  
Charles coming in after taking pictures



 This is a good day to stay inside and chill.



We have a lot of snow

So chill it is...



This was actually taken yesterday. Darcel and a hula hoop.

The rest are today's chillin shots.


kiah, ava and uncle r with the wii. the girls have the pillows they got for Christmas


charles and samuel in the living room




darcel getting ready to cook dinner




and here we have mamaw taking a moment for the camera

Darcel got a new camera for Christmas and I'm sure she will be more than happy to get some good pictures for me. These were taken with my Sprint phone...not too shabby. 

That's what we're doing right now. I hope you are having as much a peaceful day as we are...this day after Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...