Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Comfortable

This was a busy weekend and fulfilling. A birthday and party which I will link to tomorrow. 


I thought I would have this post up long before now, but I was messing around with the pc. I opened it up and tried to get a couple of hard drives formated. But I think they are dead and useless. 


My DVD burner's tray won't open without the help of an inserted pin in the front of the burner. When I do insert a disc, according to my pc, no disc is in the tray. 


Now that I think about it, a lot of these components are considered old for pc standards. Some are over 5 years, some are older. I believe the newest items I have installed are my memory and my OS which are less that a year old.


This is not a good time for an upgrade although I have been thinking about it for a couple of years now. Some suggest I go with a Mac laptop. 


Whatever I decide, I will take my time and research. I do that when it comes to a purchase like this. 


I'll make do with what I have for now; it's gotten me this far, I'm sure it will take me farther....I know the pc repair guy.


I'm winding down this day and have some cleanup before I retire to bed. Sorry about the lack of pictures in this post, ....but


I do hope the beginning of your week is pleasurable in some way,






1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

Getting a new computer always takes me forever. There is just so much that goes into that decision! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...