Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Peaceful Calm

Courtesy of Photobucket
With the change that is quickly rushing into my life, I find myself at peace, a calm. 


The only thing I'm dreading is the physical part of the move. I'm liking that less these days...must be an age thing.


I have been in touch with the wife and things are heading in this direction as planned. 


I think it is time for me to start a dialog with the wife. I believe it is important that we know what is going on concerning this move, because this is more than just a move; I'm aware of that and that may be why I'm at ease....not really sure.


Thus I deem it necessary to at least bring the subject into the air. We will have time to talk before I get there, and on the ride home. 


I will admit that I have short moments when I feel like this...


WhatrUWorkinOn.com
Copyright 2010
But they pass...that's just nervousness...and understandably so. We will not have been this close together in almost three years.


I have a lot of emotions and questions coming at me.


WhatrUWorkinOn.com
Copyright 2010



I find my self dropping a lot of scenarios into many of the questions, and coming up with as many answers, if not more.


But still, I feel no pressure. 


We'll see what happens in the coming days...I'll keep you posted.    




2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

It's so nice to know you are at peace with this now though! Enjoy that feeling, as I'm sure there will still be moments of discomfort and anxiety as well, so embrace the peace!

Reggie said...

@S.I.F I'm sure you're right, but hopefully I'll be ready when that happens.

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...