Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

I've Slept On It

Courtesy of Photobucket
Now that I've had time to sleep on the news from yesterday, I find myself fighting the flow of tears that wish to flow from my eyes.

I know it will be more than difficult for me to work through this today...even more than it was yesterday.

When I get home I will make at least one call...this call to ask why.

Why wasn't I informed long ago about this. 

I want and need answers to ease the pain I'm feeling from not knowing sooner.

I know answers will not decrease the pain in my heart, but I need to know.

I move on to the next stage, now that I've slept on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...