Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Times Like These

While going through my muck (my time in ugh!land), there is something that I already knew but had come to realize, that I never should have stopped writing. 


I can't explain why I completely shut down other than another thing I have come to understand. I'm drained. I believe that it is more than just a matter of months, but quite possibly a matter of years that is the cause. 


It just seems no matter what I do to move forward, I keep getting knocked back down. Now I know that it's not supposed to be a bed of roses all the time, but come on...it seems a constant barrage. Mind boggling. But I somehow manage to stay above water to avoid drowning. 


Then I open my mail to find that someone else has shown kindness. 


I was recently awarded a Creative Blog Award from Becca Givens. I must apologize to Becca for me taking so long to accept and share the award which I did here






And then there's Promising Poets' Parking Lot showing appreciation with this award.      



It's times like these that help to take some of the muck away. 

From now on, when I get hit, I'll try to write instead of turning off the switch.

Oh how I wish.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, keep writing and congratulations on getting those awesome writing awards!

Reggie said...

Hey Andrea...thanks bunches!...you seem to be moving out yourself...go head on!

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...