Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tired Of





It's been awhile since my last post and I'm disappointed in myself because I had things I needed to get done. 


Now my excuse.....as much as I write about being positive, looking on the bright side, the wonders of nature, enjoying family time....I'm beat, battered, bruised and feeling every bit of it. 


I feel as if I'm back peddling, the impression of moving but going nowhere. I don't wanna write, I don't wanna read, my mind is filled with stuff, things and unmentionables. 


I don't like this....at all. I feel so out of sync...almost lost. I don't like this. I'm angry and bitter. Almost heartbroken.....no, this has nothing to do with love relations. If you don't know me by now, I don't tell everything. You will know of my frustration at such matters, so you're getting something (not meaning to be blunt).


For now that's about it. I still have a couple of things I need to get out and I'm not sure what will happen after that. 


I do know one thing for sure....I'm tired of being tired of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...