Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update

This is an update to post Seemed Like Forever


My main focus in that post was the possible blunder. You see, whenever I visit a site, if there is doubt about the gender of the site author, I try to make sure I don't make the mistake of calling a woman a man or vise versa. 


So I was site browsing and came across an interview and my heart began to pound so hard in my chest as my mouth hung to the floor.  I thought...oh my gosh...I hope I didn't make the mistake I never wanted to make. 


So I started going through old posts, looking at comments and praying I wouldn't find anything....I think I'm safe. If I'm not and you know of my blunder, I'm all ears...uh eyes...


If I did, I would like to apologize.


That's it for now....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...