Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Fanfare

In case you haven't heard or found out via a link here or there, my website, http://whatruworkinon.com has launched. I decided not to do a big announcement or anything like that because I had given myself a deadline to get the site up and ready for business by the end of September. I did that, but in the process of doing so, I pretty much drained myself. Working a full time job and coming home to work on my "second" job proved to be a tad exhausting. 


Right now I have Romance and Birthday cards on the site. I'm still adding to both and including Anniversary, Congratulations, Friendship, and of course, with Christmas coming, I'll be working on those, and more. 


I was just so happy to have it ready, I had no energy for a "Grand Opening". I think I will still have a "thing" about my opening, but right now, it's not happening. 


I AM going to have a give away... very soon. I have decided to give a lucky winner, no less than five (5) cards. At least two (2) of them will be fresh designs.


Details will be announced on The Mahogany Way. I will link to her site when that happens.   


Until then, this will be the last time I mention anything about the give away on this blog until a winner is announced!! 


So stay tuned and good luck. 


On a footnote, it may not be a bad idea to get email notices from this blog from here on, because I will be making special offers and I'm the kinda guy who likes to have fun and give stuff away....


...just a thought    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...