Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seemed Like Forever

We've been without internet since Tuesday and it certainly has been different. I was able to check mail from my phone and do some Facebook, but that was the jest of it. I couldn't log into my Twitter account from my phone either....I know, I know...I desperately need a phone upgrade. 


I was able to see that I had more comments on my blog, but again...not able to respond. Frustrating. Anyway, back on and went to a couple of sites to see what was going on.


I missed the opportunity to claim an award from Promising Poets, I may have made a blunder, and I found out through one of the sites I visited. 


Sorry for not linking...it's getting late and I have to get up early.


I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm working half a day so hopefully I can get an early start. 


I still have a few things to mention for my anniversary post....so much to do... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...