Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does It Really Come Out?

Image courtesy of Photobucket


How many times have I heard that saying?.....it all comes out in the wash....and most important, how true is it? I've heard it and said it myself most recently. Of all the times I have heard or said it, I have never until this last time ever said this....I want to see that load when it comes out of the wash


Yes I would like to see if whatever it was that went into the load with the clothes actually gets washed away. It's never anything good that needs to be eradicated, but only mistakes and problems that get the spotlight in this situation. 


Next question is who does this laundry and when does it get done. Thinking about this for a minute, I would have to say that maybe the laundry never gets washed because so many of the same mistakes and problems still exists. Either that or the detergent that goes into the wash is not effective enough to do the job. Maybe the water is too hard or too cold, or too big of a load and not enough water.


Of course we all know what I'm saying is nonsense...but it is something to think about...don't ya think?


Image courtesy of Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...