Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Longer Than I Thought

I have made note of how I was coming along on my social networks but failed to come back here...so sorry.


Well if you got a chance to watch my first promo video before I snatched it, I'm sure you can understand why I did so. I'm not sure why the video quality degraded so badly. Software, images, whatever it is I don't want to spend the time to try and fix it. So instead I have decided to take a whole new approach....in the long run it will be much more beneficial. Again it's a work in progress and learning comes with it. 


The next one won't be exactly what I want, but better than the first...#workinon the audio right now. 


I am purposely holding back on some things I want to do and that is a time and place issue....life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...