Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It Just Takes One

It's funny sometimes how things work out or just plain Divine intervention...a wake up so to speak. Any number of people can tell you the same thing over time but when one person speaks it, you finally hear it. You actually stop to breath, and it feels so fresh. It puts things into perspective again. That happened today. So that coupled with what I have and haven't been doing brings a welcomed collision. 

What I haven't been doing is finishing some projects I started, but that did give me time to take the time to review what I have been doing with my designs and some other things I could be doing. So that got me started.

I have been busy coming up with some new designs and was in the process of putting products on the site when the server crashed. I did get a few items up but not what I really wanted because I didn't have the images in my basket on the site yet. 

So I'm actually pecking this out instead doing that. But this is one of those things I haven't been doing and has bothered me more than I should have let it. One of those things that I have struggled with the past few weeks. I haven't felt like writing or doing much of anything on the social network (which I have trouble with anyway), discouragement settling in and getting a pretty good grip.

Then out of nowhere, the words come to light and they shook me. A much needed breath of fresh air. So thankful that it finally clicked. It just took one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...