Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Blogger's Pic In Poetry 3

This is the third in the series

A Blogger's Pic In Poetry

Reading has taken on a technological turn and more people are reading on electronic devices and when I saw this it brought to my mind the art of reading a paper book. 

I don't remember how I found this one but it definitely caught my eye. The first click of the picture took me to Britta Nickel's Tumblr blog/page which is linked to Sweet Southern Nights also on Tumblr. On Sweet Southern Nights you will find an array of photos that range from A to Z.






Read

The art of reading in abnormal tradition

Feet in air bare monumental condition

Hard copy in hand, there's nothing like it

Twenty seven times straight, becomes habit



Photo taken by: Unknown 

Poem by me

  



                                                  


1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

reading is a wonderful habit to get into...reading opened up whole new worlds to me....as a kid and now...

Post a Comment

Now if ya don't say something, I'll never know what you're thinking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...